Saturday 23 July 2016

My fundraising - a big thank you




We are already at roughly the half way point in the fund raising and I want to thank all those who have contributed. I value each and every contribution and I have or will thank each of you personally. A few have contributed anonymously and I respect their wish not to be identified publicly but I'd be very pleased if they would let me know privately who they are so that I can thank them too.

If any reader is minded to join us in supporting the research, any contribution will be most welcome (and will be matched by me £ for £). There is a link to the just giving website on the top right of the blog. Or for reference, my just giving page is at:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulrivlin
Alongside the rally, I've been seeking to raise funds for a research project at the University of Leicester Medical School. The work on Sudden Coronary Arterial Dissection (SCAD) addresses a heart condition suffered mostly by young women during or shortly after pregnancy. I enclose with this post some relevant notes from the University.

3 comments:

  1. Alhamdullillah! Aamil Ms Jaferi bariya phone call whats app or email k zariya zati tor pa dukhai or nadir logon ki marad karta hain. Jaferi sb Online Istikhara +923244544864 ki service farmham kar rha hain.
    Online Istikhara
    Free online Rohani ilaj
    Online Istikhara for Marriage
    Dua Istikhara for marriage in Urdu
    Free online rohani Wazaif
    Free taweez online
    Online Marriage Istikhara Service
    Love Marriage Problems
    Nori ilm
    Istikhara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kya ap apni halat zindigi k bara ma janna chata hain or Apna kisi b kam k liya Istikhara karana chata hain to fikar karna k zra b zarorat ni hai a bap ko. Aj salman sb nazar kar rha hain asa amal jo ap ko kisi b kitab me ni milaga or na he koi aamil akpo ya raz ki bat btaya ga.
    Online Istikhara
    Free Rohani ilaj
    Rohani ilaj
    Love Marriage Problem
    Taweez
    Nori ilam
    Wazaif
    Istikhara for marriage
    Rohani Zaicha
    Black Magic ka Tor
    Horoscope
    Astrology
    Amil Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your post on Istikhara. A lot of people do not understand the basic concept of istikhara. If you are interested in online istikhara services, Online Rohani Ilaj , Manpasand Shadi istikhara, Kala Jadu ka Tor, etc Syed Abdullah Shah Bukhari is the best Scholar for any type of istikhara.

    ReplyDelete